MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

TAKEN----UWS 200+ounces of milk available----TAKEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TAKEN----UWS 200+ounces of milk available----TAKEN

Post by tlboulton on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Hi there, I don't know how it worked out with the shipping, but if you are still looking for a home for your "smelly" breast milk I too live close to Lincoln Centre! 70 and Amsterdam... Please contact me either way Tracey@traceyboulton.com.
Thanks for sharing.

tlboulton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi can you ship 2 MD i will pay 4 all shipping coast. i really need milk 4 my special needs baby . thank you . baby Adam williamson. I can be contact at : mbyamo@yahoo.com

Adam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TAKEN----UWS 200+ounces of milk available----TAKEN

Post by tralala on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:52 pm

I have at least 200 ounces of frozen breast milk for anyone who would like it. I'm near Lincoln Center in Manhattan. It has been frozen for 7 months or less and is all super-clean and clearly labeled. Some of it is in glass bottles (you can keep them) and the rest is in Medela bags. The only issue is that my milk is high in lipase and can have a bit of an off smell when defrosted. It is completely harmless and my baby never minded the taste, but it was initially startling to me when I started to defrost the milk and found that it smelled weird. Read more about it here: http://www.kellymom.com/bf/pumping/lipase-expressedmilk.html

That said, I would love if someone could benefit from this breastmilk that I so careful pumped and stored. Let me know if I can help!

Last edited by tralala on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Milk has been taken)

tralala

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top