MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adopting a new born in Salt Lake would love to get donates breast milk

2 posters

Go down

adopting a new born in Salt Lake would love to get donates breast milk Empty Re: adopting a new born in Salt Lake would love to get donates breast milk

Post by mommy of seven Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:00 pm

My wonderful friend who pumped at least 40+ oz in Orem left the milk with her family in hopes that we can find someone who needs it. Its frozen and ready to go if you are interested in getting it. Her son is about 5 months old and she has been donating threw me to a friend of mine who is adopting her new son. He is only 4 weeks old and doing great on the milk. If you are interested please send me a message so that you can get it. Thank you and congrats on your new baby....

mommy of seven

Back to top Go down

adopting a new born in Salt Lake would love to get donates breast milk Empty adopting a new born in Salt Lake would love to get donates breast milk

Post by kristin7 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:13 pm

hey, My husband and I have just been matched with a birthmom that is due mid-January and I would love to be able to start our baby on breast milk. We are from South Carolina and will be flying out to Salt Lake City Utah and staying for about a week after she is born. I would love to find a source for donated milk in Utah. We just found out a couple of days ago and I am scrambling. I am so excited to adopt but I my only worry is that I would love to give my baby the benefits of breast milk. If anyone can help please let me know and Thank YOU from the bottom of my heart.
-Kristin

kristin7

Back to top Go down