MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need milk, Champaign

5 posters

Go down

need milk, Champaign Empty Re: need milk, Champaign

Post by almoss Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 am

Mary,
do u still need milk?? i'm in jacksonville, IL-- but would be willing to meet you halfway ??

Amy
almoss
almoss

Back to top Go down

Post by ftm2sgj Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Hi, I am in the Champaign area too and in need of milk. If Mary doesn't need all the milk I would love a chance to receive a donation. Thank you.

ajansen03@hotmail.com

ftm2sgj

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommy2three Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:52 pm

I am in the champaign area and have plenty of extra. my daughter is 5 1/2 months old. I'd be more than happy to give some to you!

Mommy2three

Back to top Go down

Post by acsheep Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:28 am

Mary--
I am in Champaign if you are still looking. I sent you an e-mail this morning.

Anna

acsheep

Back to top Go down

need milk, Champaign Empty need milk, Champaign

Post by marymulls Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Hi there,
My supply is tiny (due to a necessary breast surgery) and my 3-month-old needs healthy breastmilk. If your breast runneth over, we'd love to take it off your hands!

Mary

marymulls@hotmail.com

marymulls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down