MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Milk for a Preemie Baby

2 posters

Go down

Need Milk for a Preemie Baby Empty Re: Need Milk for a Preemie Baby

Post by mommy of seven Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:26 pm

I have a great friend that has been visiting her family in Orem. She has donated to my other friend here in VA where we live. I sent her with my portable pump and she has about 40-50 oz frozen and doesn't want to bring them back. She wants to find someone who could pick it up tomorrow. Please let me know if you are still interested in getting her milk in Orem. Thanks

Jennifer

mommy of seven

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for a Preemie Baby Empty Need Milk for a Preemie Baby

Post by tmon83 Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi, my name is Tori and I'm the mother of a 3 month old boy, Alexander. Xander was born 10 weeks early and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. I've had a hard time nursing him from the upstart. He won't even attempt to nurse without a nipple shield AND and SNS at the same time.

Due to this, I've had a really hard time keeping my supply up and have been really quickly drying up. I have tried every thing from Fenugreek to extra pumping, but nothing seems to work. But, I really want my son to have the benefits of breastmilk especially since he's a preemie and I can't stand having to give him formula.

If there is anyone who would be willing to donate even a little I would greatly apreciate it; it would really help my little guy. I live in the layton area.

-Tori

tmon83

Back to top Go down