MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

milk needed in New Bedford

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: milk needed in New Bedford

Post by anyaleec on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 am

Hello! I'm new here. I'm nursing my 4 month old twins and just started looking into places to donate my extra milk. I pumped a ton when the girls were first born because I wanted to make sure I produced enough. Well, I do! I have stopped extra pumpings except right before I go to bed. Anyway my freezer is getting so full I can barely fit in food Smile I'm healthy, don't smoke or drink or do drugs. I take prenatal vitamins still. I also take Claritin for allergies and an inhaler as needed. I live about 30 min from you and would like to help out. Not sure how this all works but let me know if I can be of help!

anyaleec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missyd on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:17 am

Ashleyroz and Ladylink, you wonderful amazing moms, I've private-messaged you both -- thanks so much!

missyd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladylink on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:13 am

I have a freezer stash I would be happy donate as well. I live in Cumberland RI and would be willing to drive to meet you somewhere...maybe halfway? Let me know!

Ladylink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashleyroz on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:13 am

I'll be moving to Providence which is about 30 minutes from you on January 20th. (I'm currently living in Framingham, MA) I don't have anything stored at the moment but I'll start pumping now for you if you still need the milk. I only have a manual pump so I'll only be able to get 4-6 oz out a day (my hand gets tired after that) but if that amount is worth it to you for a weeks worth let me know. I'm happy to help. I can get a lot more out if I were to have access to an electric pump. Let me know

Ashley

Ashleyroz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

milk needed in New Bedford

Post by missyd on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Hello,

My 6-week-old son has been staying healthy thanks in large part to supplementing with donated milk. We've been struggling with his not-latching and my low production, in spite of work with consultants, shields, SNS, pumping, etc. Unforuntately, I have just spent a week in the hospital for gallbladder surgery (during which I could not nurse), and our donated supply is running very low -- any help would be appreciated. We're willing to drive some distance to pick up, if needed. I'm new here in the forum, so if there are other things that are "customary" to put in request posts, please let me know that, too.

Thanks

Melissa in New Bedford

missyd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top