MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra milk in Knoxville

4 posters

Go down

Extra milk in Knoxville Empty Re: Extra milk in Knoxville

Post by samanthasaragruver Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:54 pm

We would LOVE your milk if it is still available. I have twins who will be 1 tomorrow, they were born prematurely at 29 1/2 weeks...I am able to nurse Davy, and pump some for Sammy, but don't get enough for him. Sammy has swallowing problems and so he can't nurse or eat solids well and we have to thicken the breastmilk in order for him to be able to swallow it. He also has trouble gaining weight and doesn't gain on formula so we are trying to keep him on just breastmilk. We will bring you whatever pumping supplies you need as well as bottles or bags for you to store the milk in.
Thank you so much for being willing to donate your milk to a family in need.
--Samantha
For Davy and Sammy's story go to their caring bridge site
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/chasegruver
Thank you.
--Samantha
samanthasaragruver
samanthasaragruver

Back to top Go down

Post by trpitts1028 Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 pm

I am looking for milk for my slightly preemie, now 4 month old son. We adopted him at birth and I'm trying to keep him on donated breastmilk but am having difficulty finding it locally, and am having to supplement with formula which he doesn't tolerate well. I live in Atlanta but am willing to drive to pick up milk if you would consider us...I have picked up milk in North Carolina and Alabama, so the trip to Knoxville is definitely within range! I am a SAHM so my schedule is very flexible and I could pick up at your convenience.

Thank you for considering us!
Tracy (and Owen)

trpitts1028

Back to top Go down

Post by JenniferGilbert Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:33 am

If you do not find a local donor we would love to have your precious mommy's milk for our baby Noah.

You can email me at Jennifer@JenniferGilbert.us
I can give you account number and shipping instructions from our UPS rep.

In Abundant Blessings,
Jennifer and Noah
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Extra milk in Knoxville Empty Extra milk in Knoxville

Post by smzahn Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 pm

I am a 27 yr old mother to a beautiful 4 week old boy. I am producing more milk than he needs and I have 100-150 ounces currently frozen. I would like to find someone local to donate the excess milk to. I am a non drinker/smoker/drug user and am happy to provide any medical docs to prove my health as well as lack of diseases. I breastfed my other child for a full year and strongly believe in the benefits of breast milk. God Bless!

smzahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down