MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one time donation near buffalo grove

3 posters

Go down

one time donation near buffalo grove Empty Re: one time donation near buffalo grove

Post by Mary's Mom Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Hi Millie's Mom,

We have an adopted 2 months old baby girl that we're seeking donor milk for. Please email me: jenny7111971@yahoo.com, and I would love to tell you our story. Thanks so much.

Mary's Mom

Back to top Go down

one time donation near buffalo grove Empty Re: one time donation near buffalo grove

Post by SarahPieDoula Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Good Evening Wonderful Women,

I have been a donor recipient mom for my blessing Sebastian from the time he was born two years ago this March. My little man has an immune system of steel because of his 27 milk mama's. I am a labor support, postpartum doula and lactation educator in the Chicago land area. I was contacted by a fellow doula in regards to a baby that is in desperate need for donor milk. Nia, is three weeks old and intolerant to the formulas that have been tried so far both soy and dairy. This little angel was born to a 16 year old mother who HIV positive and did not receive any prenatal care or the vital treatment that was needed to keep her unborn baby safe. So, Nia was born HIV positive. Baby Nia is in a DCFS safe house (with a loving foster family). This baby needs the benefits of breast milk like no other I have herd of. If you can help her out please let me know! I will gladly pick up the milk anytime that is convenient for you!

Baby Nia Thanks You!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah B.

773-707-4470

SarahPieDoula

Back to top Go down

one time donation near buffalo grove Empty one time donation near buffalo grove

Post by mellie'smom Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:13 pm

hello! i have a one time donation of ~500ozs. the milk has been pumped in the last two months. I have been donating almost a year to one family but am producing way more than she drinks (nancy i have plenty even after this donation!) and my 15 month old likes it fresh. i live a healthy lifestyle, take an occasional tylenol (with three kids sometimes it's a zoo), eat a balanced diet, no meds, have been married 11 years....anything else? feel free to ask. i can meet you near 53 or 94. i'd like to be compensated for the milk bags....we can talk more about the details later!! thanks!!!

mellie'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down