MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Milk to Donate in Columbus

2 posters

Go down

Frozen Milk to Donate in Columbus Empty Re: Frozen Milk to Donate in Columbus

Post by WhitehartRabbitry Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:44 pm

I sent you a PM- I could pick up the milk tomorrow afternoon if possible. Thanks!

WhitehartRabbitry

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk to Donate in Columbus Empty Frozen Milk to Donate in Columbus

Post by *Melinda* Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:02 pm

I am breastfeeding my daughter, but I have way too much milk. (I had the same problem with my son.) I have been freezing my extra milk, and we purchased a chest freezer to store it. I have a lot of frozen milk (400oz+), and I continue to freeze about 20oz a day right now. I'm hoping to cut back the quantity over time because my oversupply is uncomfortable. For now, though, I have a lot of milk to get rid of. My daughter is only 7.5 weeks old, so all of my milk is fairly recent. The milk in the past 5 weeks is dairy free. I'm healthy, eat organic, don't smoke, take probiotics, and bloodwork from pregnancy was all fine. I have occasionally taken advil, but that's the only medication I've been on since pumping. I think that's it. I've never donated before, so if I've forgotten anything please feel free to ask.

Pick up only, preferably on a Saturday. I live on the northern side of Columbus.

*Melinda*

Back to top Go down