MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Looking for milk in Hampshire/Hamden/Franklin county area (W MA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Looking for milk in Hampshire/Hamden/Franklin county area (W MA)

Post by jtompkin on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:32 pm

I have 100-200 ounces to donate. Please contact me if you are interested!

jtompkin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I have milk if you need it.

Post by Lora on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi,
I just saw your recent post. If you still need milk, I can help. I'm in the Boston area (Concord). Let me know!
-Lora

Lora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jude on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:08 am

Bump up.

Dude is 4 months old and growing like a weed. Our freezer is dangerously low even with using formula to spread out the stash. Any extra help is appreciated. Will drive anywhere in MA and CT for sure, and can go further if necessary.

Please help! We have about 100oz left and use about 20-25oz/day.

Thank you.

jude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Hampshire/Hamden/Franklin county area (W MA)

Post by jude on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Hello!

I have put off posting here because I didn't want to compete with any of the other babies in my general area looking for milk, but I have exhausted all of my local sources (of both milk and information) and am getting desperate.

I am due in 6 days with my second child. After my first was born, I learned that in addition to PCOS, I also had hypoplastic breasts and as a result am able to make very little milk. With a rigorous routine of pumping, supplementing at the breast, and the taking of many many galactogogues I managed to produce a maximum of 4oz of breast milk per day. We were able to get some donor milk for my daughter which was enough for her to have at least one meal of breast milk per day for six months. I'd love to have at least the same for our new son if possible.

We are willing to travel some distance to pick up milk although pick-up could be halted at the last minute due to labor and delivery (which I hope is very, very soon). We have a chest freezer and the ability to keep a decent amount of milk, and of course would also love some colostrum if possible.

I appreciate anyone's time and consideration, and apologize in advance for competing with some of the other parents and babes here in the western part of the state. Please help!

Thank you.
Jude (and baby)

judecorp@gmail.com
413-977-4212 (c) - good for texts

jude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top