MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate near Mobile

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate near Mobile Empty Milk to donate near Mobile

Post by twilightnap Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:45 pm

I have lots of frozen milk to donate. I produce more than my child could ever need.

twilightnap

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate near Mobile Empty Re: Milk to donate near Mobile

Post by JenniferGilbert Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 am

Hi,

We live in Travelers Rest, SC and are willing to get a fed ex acct for overnight delivery for our son Noah. There are about 5 moms in the SC/NC/GA area looking for BM and is not having any luck right now. We have been blessed with 5 different mommy's milk in the past 3 months.

Please let me know if you are interested in shipping your mommy's milk to our Noah.

Are you a non smoker, do not consume alcohol and are not on any prescribed pharmaceutical medications?

In sincere thanks and abundant blessings,
Jennifer and Noah
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by JenniferGilbert Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:17 am

I set up a UPS account this morning. We have a 9 day supply left in our deep freeze. You can pm me if you still have your bm available. Thank you. Jennifer
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down