MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate in Pittsburgh but willing to drive

3 posters

Go down

Milk to donate in Pittsburgh but willing to drive Empty Re: Milk to donate in Pittsburgh but willing to drive

Post by Tinabeen Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:53 am

I live in the South Hills area and am looking for breast milk for my adopted son, I would also be willing to take any donations, I will come and pick up, thanks, Tina
Tinabeen
Tinabeen

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Pittsburgh but willing to drive Empty Re: Milk to donate in Pittsburgh but willing to drive

Post by navydee08 Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi,
I live in Coraopolis, PA and am looking for breast milk for my 9 day old baby boy. Due to IVF I never had any changes in my breast and now am only producing drops of milk. I am on fenugreek and pumping but with no success, my lactation consultant is not hopeful that I will be able to produce. I desperately want my son to have breast milk. Have you had HIV testing? You can email me at deekota77@hotmail.com

navydee08

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Pittsburgh but willing to drive Empty Milk to donate in Pittsburgh but willing to drive

Post by natural mom Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:01 pm

I have 150+ ounces to donate. I am a healthy mom who eats a whole foods diet, often organic, avoiding meat and diary with antibiotics and hormones. I currently take a prenatal and fish oil supplement. I am on no medications and, of course, do not smoke or drink. I recently went back to work and pump 15 ounces a day but my baby is not into the bottle but loves her solids. So the milk to piling up in the freezer! All of my milk is labeled with the date. I will be able to donate more in the future. I am wiling to drive to donate my milk supply. I would love to connect with someone who I could give regular milk donations to.

natural mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down