MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate in Columbia area (Howard County)

3 posters

Go down

Milk to donate in Columbia area (Howard County) Empty 175 oz of frozen milk in Baltimore City

Post by andrewsmom Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:41 am

I have about 175 oz or more of frozen milk to donate. Please email me if you're in need.
Thank you,
Jennifer

andrewsmom

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Columbia area (Howard County) Empty Re: Milk to donate in Columbia area (Howard County)

Post by hjk Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:44 am

Hi, I wish I can help, but I've already donated all the milk to another Mom who needed it several months ago. Hope you find others who may be able to help you.

hjk

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Columbia area (Howard County) Empty Re: Milk to donate in Columbia area (Howard County)

Post by Adam Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:08 am

Hi,
I desperately need breast milk 4 my new born. He highly sensitive to all brands of "Formula" including the medical grade "Formula". please let me know if you still have some frozen milk for donation. I have been having extreme trouble trying to obtain breast milk and it is taking a toll on the new born as a result from a lack of nutrition. Please let me know if you are able to help in anyway as I am a desperate mother.
Thanks,
Amina Williamson

Adam

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Columbia area (Howard County) Empty Milk to donate in Columbia area (Howard County)

Post by hjk Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:33 am

Hi, I have some milk to donate, some in freezer, and some fresh (from yesterday) that I haven't frozen yet, so it would be great if I can find a local person to take it. I don't think I'll do this long term, but I'm planning to pump for the next 2 wks (and longer, depending on), and would like to not have to throw it away but give it to person who may need it.

I'm healthy, doesn't take any medications, have only drank decaffeinated coffee couple times a wk, and have been on dairy, egg, and peanut free diet due to my son's possible allergy issue. If you need any medical history from my Dr, or any other forms, let me know, I'd be happy to fill it out.

hjk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down