MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nashville area Donor with Lots of Milk

3 posters

Go down

Nashville area Donor with Lots of Milk Empty Re: Nashville area Donor with Lots of Milk

Post by xrayeyes07 Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 am

Hello, I was wondering if you had found anyone to give your milk to? I live in Springfield and would love to have your extra milk. Let me tell you a little about myself and my daughter. Hailey was born in January and after she was born I started pumping because I had a major oversupply. I would pump 60+ ounces a day and froze tons. I have actually used this site and donated over 1500 ounces to two families but now I am searching for a little extra for my baby. About 6 months my supply started dropping and hasn't stopped. Right now I am only pumping about 15 ounces a day and it continues to drop and she is drinking about 25-30 ounces a day and I am going through my freezer stash a lot quicker and sooner than I thought I would and I won't have enough to make it til she is 1 which is my goal. Please email me and let me know if the milk is still avaliable. xrayeyes07@Hotmail.com. Thanks Crystal

xrayeyes07

Back to top Go down

Nashville area Donor with Lots of Milk Empty Re: Nashville area Donor with Lots of Milk

Post by samanthasaragruver Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Have you found someone to take your milk? We live in MN, but my husband will be in TN next week and will be driving back here in one day so could easily pick it up and get it here still frozen without you having to deal with shipping it.
We have 10 month old twins, who were born at 29 weeks. I am able to breastfeed one, but I don't seem to produce enough to give more than 10ounces a day to the 2nd baby, Sammy. Sammy has growth problems (he was only 2lb 1oz at birth and is now just under 14lb). Sammy also has swallowing issues and is unable to breastfeed so he takes my and other mom's milk in bottles with added calories and a special thickener...he often aspirates so having breastmilk instead of formula or other options is extremely important to help in preventing pneumonia.
For more info on Sammy and his twin Davy go to http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/chasegruver

Thank you so much for donating your milk, whoever gets it will be very blessed.
--Samantha
samanthasaragruver
samanthasaragruver

Back to top Go down

Nashville area Donor with Lots of Milk Empty Nashville area Donor with Lots of Milk

Post by g&n's Mom Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:56 am

I'm a tandem nursing mama to an 2 month old and an 18 month old. I work full time as a Registered Dietitian and am currently pumping about 20-30 oz. more each day than they are drinking. I would love to find someone local to donate my extra milk. I do not smoke, drink, take drugs, etc. I do not regularly take over the counter medication, but rarely (about once a month) i will take a zantac (for reflux) or tylenol. I am not aware of any applicable health problems.

Thanks, Maggie

g&n's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down