MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 oz of premie milk

3 posters

Go down

200 oz of premie milk Empty Re: 200 oz of premie milk

Post by anareyes1 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:29 pm

if your breastmilk is still available i'd love it for my baby. i have a preemie who was 9 weeks early. she was also in the nicu for two months. i produce breastmilk (have been pumping for 4 months!) but i can't give it to her because i'm on so much medication. i developed preeclampsia and my blood pressure has been difficult to control since. usually these medications are tolerated but i've had many doctors tell me that the amount that i'm taking is too unsafe for the baby. they're afraid her blood pressure will go too low. so i'm still pumping hoping that one day soon i'll be able to wean off my meds and give her my own breastmilk. until then i'd really appreciate donated breastmilk. she has allergies to most formulas and difficulties digesting the formula because she's a preemie. you can email me at anareyes1@yahoo.com or call me at 626-376-1149. it would be so wonderful if i could give her any breastmilk!. i'm happy to pay for whatever shipping costs!
anareyes1
anareyes1

Back to top Go down

Post by twinsmommy Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 pm

I am interested in the milk and am willing to pay the shipping costs. I live in Charlotte NC. I have twins and due to a very serious uterine infection and blood transfusion following thier birth, I do not have a full milk supply for twins. Since they were preemies, they really need to have breast milk until the age of one. Please let me know how I can find out how much it will cost to have it shipped and what supplies I need to provide for you. my cell number is 980-322-3977 and it would be great if you can text me. If not, please email me at charlotteseller2008@live.com- it is easier for me to get your message this way.

Thanks so much!

twinsmommy

Back to top Go down

200 oz of premie milk Empty 200 oz of premie milk

Post by Jerseymel Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:38 pm

I have a lot of stored milk (at least 200 oz, maybe more) from when my son was in the NICU for 2 months (born 2 months prematurely). He is now 6 months old, and I feel comfortable giving a lot of it away since he has finally caught on to nursing and will be starting solids in a few months.

I can't seem to find anyone locally who wants the milk, so I'm willing to ship if you send me all the supplies.

What you should know about me:

I would be shipping from Nebraska
I have a pet free and smoke free home
The only drugs I took after my C section was motrin; I've taken no other medications except for prenatal vitamins and DHA (fish oil)
I don't drink caffeine except for the occasional regular coke, maybe twice a month
I am in very good health and all my bloodwork is normal
I can not donate to a milk bank because my son had an in utero blood transfusion. Obviously all blood is screened by the hospital, but I guess they are being overly cautious. Otherwise, I met all the criteria for donation.

What you should know about the milk:

Most of it is stored in 2 oz, sterilized, plastic jars the hospital gave me (they would only take the milk stored in these jars). Even though they are not heavy by any means, they do weigh more than a lansinoh bag and I'm sure that weight adds up in regards to shipping. However, they stack nicely (6 jars per bag) and you wouldn't need to reimburse me for container cost, since the hospital gave them to me.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in the milk.

Jerseymel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down