MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast!

3 posters

Go down

hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast! Empty Re: hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast!

Post by Sharing mom Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:32 pm

I have milk available if you are still in need. I am in NY

Sharing mom

Back to top Go down

hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast! Empty Re: hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast!

Post by sarahct Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:31 am

I'd like to connect, if that's cool. Shall I contact Colleen?

sarahct

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahct Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:30 am

That's fine:)

sarahct

Back to top Go down

Post by sarackerma Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Ok I will ask around in my other circles as well.

I *try* and eat healthy, but I have a pretty typical American diet (don't eat organic, fall short on the fruit/veggie daily goal, etc.)

sarackerma

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahct Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Yes, that's me! Let's email at sarah@gardenjoinery.com. I don't have any restrictions, assuming a reasonably healthy diet. Lysander eats so much, I can't be too picky! I would love any and all resources!

Sarah

sarahct

Back to top Go down

Post by sarackerma Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi Sarah, you must be the same Sarah that Colleen just e-mailed about! I'm in NH and definitely have some to spare from my freezer stash.

Question though - do you want to speak with each individual donor and check their health background or talk to them? Because I'm in a mom's group that I could ask around for milk from, but I want to know if you have any restrictions first...

sarackerma

Back to top Go down

hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast! Empty hospitalized with leukemia, need donor milk fast!

Post by sarahct Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:51 am

I am in midcoast Maine, but can pick up from a lot of Maine, northern Mass or southern/eastern NH. I can pump a little when I am not on chemo, but I can't possibly keep up. My son is 9 months old. I can buy bags and pay for gas if we need to meet somewhere!

sarahct

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down