MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would Love to Donate in Charleston!

Go down

Would Love to Donate in Charleston!  Empty Would Love to Donate in Charleston!

Post by larken Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi mamas! I just discovered milkshare through a friend, and I would love to start donating! I looked into banks in the past, but I wasn't comfortable with my milk being sold No I'm not a regular pumper, but I've never had supply issues, so I'm sure I can get a decent amount if I start trying! DD is 9 months old now. I'm a vegetarian, recently turned vegan, so no dairy or eggs in my diet! We do eat soy products, however. We're also cutting out high fructose corn syrup, and my caffeine intake is limited. I'm not on any medications, other than the occasional Advil, but I do take natural vitamin supplements. No one in our household is a smoker. I do have a drink 2-3 times a month. I'd be more than willing to have my blood drawn, but I may be able to get the records from my pregnancy. I would prefer to donate to someone local, but if you really need it shipped (and can walk me through that) we can discuss it! I'd love to help out anyone who can use it! Even if your child is older and doesn't absolutely need it. I think human milk is great for all little humans! Please email me at larkenjournigan@aol.com or you can text me anytime at (434)250-9690 sunny

larken

Back to top Go down