MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies)

3 posters

Go down

How is/was your milk supply and how much morning sickness did you have? (Answer if TWO or more children/pregnancies)

Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_lcap0%Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_lcap0%Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_lcap23%Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_lcap31%Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_lcap15%Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_lcap31%Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Empty Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies)

Post by RealMylk Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm

This poll is if you have two more morechildren/pregnancies. I should have allowed multiple responses on my original poll, but I can no longer change it. So, I have made this one. If you have one child, go to the other poll: https://milkshare.forumotion.com/general-questions-re-milksharing-f54/over-under-supply-morning-sickness-poll-answer-if-one-child-pregnancy-only-t1808.htm

I've been reading that "Progesterone stimulates the growth of the glandular tissue in breasts during pregnancy". I also read somewhere (don't know where) that high progesterone is the cause of morning sickness. So, I'm wondering if "low milk supply" mothers had morning sickness... or not. And, I'm wondering the same for normal/oversupply mothers. Obviously, this is not a scientific survey... but, I'm curious to know. Thank you!

I may also have another poll later... or maybe you can post here... about diet. Those with low milk supply, did you eat egg yolk, yam, or chicken often (like every day)? These w/ natural progesterone. Likewise, those with normal/over supply, did you eat egg yolk, yam, or chicken often (like every day)? Note: Sweet potato is NOT yam.

Src: http://www.ehow.com/facts_4812071_foods-natural-progesterone.html

RealMylk

Back to top Go down

Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Empty Re: Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies)

Post by kathy.rosegarden Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:15 am

I have two children and with both pregnancies I was very morning sick...the second almost twice as bad as the first averaging vomiting 5x a day and so sick I was on the couch from 5 weeks till 16 weeks. I had lots of eggs...at least 2 a day. Very little yam, but a fair amount of chicken. My milk supply was a third of my babies demand the 1st time and is half of the demand this time.

Interesting poll! I read the same thing about progesterone stimulating the growth of milk glands. During the first trimester I was on strong prescription progesterone...my progesterone was so low that the doctor was surprised I didn't miscarry!
kathy.rosegarden
kathy.rosegarden

Back to top Go down

Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies) Empty Re: Over-/Under- Supply & Morning Sickness Poll (Answer if Two or More Children/Pregnancies)

Post by bhtimm Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:45 am

Interesting to see that in both polls, nobody has a normal supply. That would be expected as the population here is here either because they have an oversupply or undersupply!

bhtimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down