MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling thru MA, 300+ oz to donate

2 posters

Go down

Traveling thru MA, 300+ oz to donate Empty Re: Traveling thru MA, 300+ oz to donate

Post by Admin Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:49 am

Glad it has a good home!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.milkshare.com

Back to top Go down

Traveling thru MA, 300+ oz to donate Empty Re: Traveling thru MA, 300+ oz to donate

Post by jodyliz07 Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:41 am

Kelley,

Sorry to say, I have promised this milk, but I travel to Sudbury often (my parents live there) so there may be the possibility of a meet up in the future.

Congratulations on your precious little one!

Jody

jodyliz07

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Sudbury is pretty close to me and I live in Worcester area. We are seeking milk for my little 7 weeker...who isn't quite so little thanks to the wonderful donations we have been fortunate enough to receive. If you don't have any takers, please consider us and we can meet you wherever is easiest. Thank you for your generosity!!!

Kelley
yaaykhadi@gmail.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.milkshare.com

Back to top Go down

Traveling thru MA, 300+ oz to donate Empty Traveling thru MA, 300+ oz to donate

Post by jodyliz07 Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:20 pm

I live in Ithaca, NY but will be traveling to Sudbury, MA over the Columbus Day long weekend. I currently have 300 oz of frozen milk I am looking to unload and am adding 12 oz to that amount just about every day. If there was anyone en route from Ithaca to Sudbury that could benefit from this, let me know and perhaps we can arrange to meet during my travel.

I'm in good health, vegetarian (occasional seafood), taking a prenatal vitamin but no other meds. I have tremendous oversupply and I stay home with my 3 month old who refuses to take a bottle... my freezer just isn't big enough!

jodyliz07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down