MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF mom looking to donate long term :)

+2
thukhanh
Tvalentine
6 posters

Go down

BF mom looking to donate long term :) Empty Ayden needs a great start!

Post by Carla Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Hi Tiffany,

I live near Ann Arbor, but would be more than willing to meet you in Battle Creek somewhere. My Son is currently a foster placement, but we are hopeful that adoption will follow soon. He was born at 38 weeks on November 20th and was positive for opiates and marijuana. He was bigger than most positive kids, at 5 lbs 12 oz. A risk associated with having opiates in utero is failure to thrive. Currently, my son is eating formula well and gaining some weight, but I know that he could do better on breast milk. It would be my wish to have an ongoing donor that lives in Michigan. I would love to develop a long term relationship throughout our children's first years. Please feel free to contact me by reply or by email: carla.freeman1221@gmail.com

Thank you for donating! It is a great thing that so many of us need.

Carla (Ayden, too)

Carla

Back to top Go down

BF mom looking to donate long term :) Empty Re: BF mom looking to donate long term :)

Post by luce_eva Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:03 pm

I am looking for milk for my baby boy who will be born in one week. I was unable to breastfeed my 1st baby. I'm planning to try pumping and taking supplements again, but don't have too much hope. I live in St Johns and would be willing to drive to Battle Creek. Thanks for considering us.

luce_eva

Back to top Go down

BF mom looking to donate long term :) Empty Re: BF mom looking to donate long term :)

Post by FosterMomSue Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:58 am

I'm looking for donated milk for my foster son. He has been with us since he was released from the NICU after birth. He's doing really well now, but would benefit from real mother's milk. I have a family member in Battle Creek if you still have some to give. Thanks!
FosterMomSue
FosterMomSue

Back to top Go down

Post by brandi Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 am

I'm in Battle Creek too, and I'm looking for milk for my 8 month old. I've been pumping for 8.5 months, and am starting to have a lot of trouble with my supply.
Since we're both in BC, I would be willing to meet up somewhere.

Send me a message if you're interested. I would be VERY thankful to get some milk for my little guy. He doesn't do so well when I have to supplement with formula.

brandi

Back to top Go down

Post by thukhanh Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:12 am

thukhanh

Back to top Go down

BF mom looking to donate long term :) Empty BF mom looking to donate long term :)

Post by Tvalentine Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:00 am

I am a mom to a baby girl born in June, just like my older two children did she thrives very well on breast milk and is happy and healthy. MY body produces quite a bit more mlik than she needs and I would be interested in donating on a continuing basis for someone. I plan to nurse until 1 year just as I did with my other children so I still have 9 more months. She sleeps all night very well, (actually about 9pm to 10am). I wake up early and workout every morning at 6 and I always pump before hand. I get about 14 ounces and then my body fills back up to nurse her at 10 when she wakes up so this extra milk never gets used. I have also started pumping more at night when I work out too so the freezer keeps on filling up. Instead of backing off on the pumping and reducing my supply I would like to find a family in need so I can continue to pump for a purpose. I am very healthy and do not drink or smoke. Also I donated in 2008 to a milk bank in North Carolina (we recently moved here from VA) and had all screening done to get the OK for that. I still have paperwork regarding that I could share if need be. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks,
I live in Battle Creek, MI. I would be interested in shipping or meeting, whichever you prefer.

Tiffany_m_valentine@yahoo.com

Tvalentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down