MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Milk available in Rocky Mount area

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Milk available in Rocky Mount area

Post by JessLanham on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:26 pm

I just bought my 27 weeker home at 34 weeks and have quite a bit on milk. I donated the preemie milk to the milkbank since they really needed the preemie milk, but I would like to find a home for the rest of it. I'm not sure how much it is, but I'd say at least 200 ounces and growing. My baby is still on a heart monitor and going out to ship is not going to be possible for some time. But, if anyone could pick up or send a cooler, I'd be happy to give you my milk. It has been stored in the hospital deep freezer for the past days/month, but is now home in my fridge and I'm out of space! Please email me at livebelieving@gmail.com if you'd like it.

I've had all the blood work done, etc for the milk bank and could get copies of the records if necessary.

JessLanham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top