MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk Available in Raleigh

2 posters

Go down

Breastmilk Available in Raleigh Empty Re: Breastmilk Available in Raleigh

Post by trpitts1028 Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 pm

I have usually asked for the HIV and Hepatitis bloodwork showing negative results. I will touch base in a week or two when our travel plans firm up and I know exactly which dates I'll be where so we can plan a time for pick up. Thanks so much!

Tracy (and baby Owen!)

trpitts1028

Back to top Go down

Post by uncrunnergirl Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi. I have a lesser amount right now b/c I just donated 650 ounces to a woman in SC. By Oct, I'd have a rather significant amount. I would be happy to get the blood work for you. In fact, I have a dr's appt next week and could ask for a copy. Any ones you are interested in particular?

We can just touch base in a couple weeks and I can tell you how much I have. I am borrowing a friend's freezer right now to store the extras. So that shouldn't be a problem.

Andrea

uncrunnergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by trpitts1028 Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:43 pm

We are currently planning to be there the week of Oct 18, but I could make a quick trip sooner if you have a significant amount (it's a 6 hour drive, but we are serious about giving our babies Liquid Gold!). Can you tell me approximately how much you have? I have also always gotten copies of pregnancy bloodwork from our donors - can I get that from you?

Thanks!
Tracy

trpitts1028

Back to top Go down

Post by uncrunnergirl Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Please let me know when you'll be in town and I'll give you all that I have to spare. I'm producing a ridiculous amount of milk and I fill up my freezer fast. When are you planning to visit?

Andrea

uncrunnergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by trpitts1028 Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Hello,

I am interested if your milk is still available! We adopted our slightly preemie son at birth...we also have his older half sister, and I was fortunate enough to have her on bm until she was one (she's 17 months now). We had a little bit left from her donor, but we have moved from VA to GA and can't seem to find any donors here. We have family in Durham, and will be visiting soon so I could pick up your milk and drive back with it in coolers.

Thanks for considering us!
Tracy

trpitts1028

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk Available in Raleigh Empty Breastmilk Available in Raleigh

Post by uncrunnergirl Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:56 am

Hello. I am fortunate to produce twice as much as my baby needs. I have BM to donate. Please contact me if interested.

uncrunnergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down