MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate In Lethbridge, Alberta Canada Will to ship anywere

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate In Lethbridge, Alberta Canada Will to ship anywere Empty Re: Milk to donate In Lethbridge, Alberta Canada Will to ship anywere

Post by anareyes1 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:33 pm

if your breastmilk is still available i'd love it for my baby. i have a preemie who was 9 weeks early. i produce breastmilk (have been pumping for 4 months!) but i can't give it to her because i'm on so much medication. i developed preeclampsia and my blood pressure has been difficult to control since. usually these medications are tolerated but i've had many doctors tell me that the amount that i'm taking is too unsafe for the baby. they're afraid her blood pressure will go too low. so i'm still pumping hoping that one day soon i'll be able to wean off my meds and give her my own breastmilk. until then i'd really appreciate donated breastmilk. she has allergies to most formulas and difficulties digesting the formula because she's a preemie. you can email me at anareyes1@yahoo.com or call me at 626-376-1149. it would be so wonderful if i could give her any breastmilk!. i'm happy to pay for whatever shipping costs!
anareyes1
anareyes1

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate In Lethbridge, Alberta Canada Will to ship anywere Empty Milk to donate In Lethbridge, Alberta Canada Will to ship anywere

Post by mommy2hannahlee Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:56 pm

I live in Lethbirdge Alberta, Canada I'm 23 with a happy healthy 5 month old. I don't smoke/ drink or taken in form of drugs. When my daughter was born I had to pump after every feeding cause I had to use a nipple shild for the first month and a half. I have alot in my deep frezze and my daughter is still nursing well. If you intrested please contact me with any questions you have or if you would like my milk
mommy2hannahlee
mommy2hannahlee

Back to top Go down