MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to donate breastmilk to a family in need.

2 posters

Go down

Looking to donate breastmilk to a family in need. Empty Re: Looking to donate breastmilk to a family in need.

Post by Diana Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi there,

I am interested to see if you would be able to donate to my daughter on a regular basis, until you wean your child. My daughter, Emily, is 5 yrs old and has a Spinal Muscular Atrophy, a neuromuscular disease that prevents her from being able to sit up, swallow, and do anything for herself. She is a bright beautiful girl who is thriving on her special formula, which includes a good bit of donated breast milk.
Please let me know if you are interested. We live 20 minutes south of Baltimore, and can drive up to meet you whenever!
We do ask our donors to please kindly be willing to provide blood test results from pregnancy and fill out a couple pages of medical forms. We just have to be careful, due to our child's special needs.

Thank you,
Diana : )

Diana Lee

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate breastmilk to a family in need. Empty Looking to donate breastmilk to a family in need.

Post by corinne_ash Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Hello I have about 40oz of frozen milk that I pumped when I thought I would be returning to work. My son is now 2 months old and we have decided I will be a SAHM, so I no longer need this milk. I would love to donate to a family who can use it and to be able to donate on a regular basis. I invested good money in a great pump and now being at home gives me the time to pump whenever I would need. I live in south jersey 5 min from the delaware bridge. If you would be interested in the milk I already have and/or setting up something regular id love to help out!
corinne_ash
corinne_ash

Back to top Go down