MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra supply in Hampton Roads!!!

5 posters

Go down

Extra supply in Hampton Roads!!! Empty Re: Extra supply in Hampton Roads!!!

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:31 am

Were you able to donate yet? We are here in the area (Williamsburg) for the week and would love to accept any donations you might have. We have a freezer here as well. If you would like, you may email me at: 7wonderfulblessings@gmail.com Thanks for giving!!
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeday05 Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:04 am

Hello,
My daughter is 9 months old. She has only been breastfeed. My freezer supply is running very low. My husband does not want me to give her any formula. I will take your extra, if you are still offering.
Thank-you,
cakeday05

cakeday05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephroche4t Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:10 pm

I do eat wheat. Sorry. =(

Stephroche4t

Back to top Go down

Post by djosgood Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:35 am

Do you eat wheat/gluten? We need wheat free/gluten free breastmilk, but it is nearly impossible to find! Our baby is good with dairy and nuts but needs to avoid the wheat. I figure you eat regular bread and such, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask! Thanks!

djosgood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodibug Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:11 am

Well we are half way there! I'm afraid my son reacts to even hidden dairy in baked goods, etc. Thanks for being a donor, though. Hope you find a family to help soon.

Jodibug

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephroche4t Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:44 pm

I actually get migraines from peanuts so I am peanut free. I do eat dairy but only like cheese on my sandwich. No yogurt or milk. I never even thought to mention it. I am new to milk sharing. =)

Stephroche4t

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodibug Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Hello,
Do you consume dairy and peanuts? I assume you do or you would have mentioned otherwise, but thought I'd ask.

Jodibug

Back to top Go down

Extra supply in Hampton Roads!!! Empty Extra supply in Hampton Roads!!!

Post by Stephroche4t Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:32 pm

I am currently nursing my 4 month old and find myself having to pump 6-10oz a day to be comfortable. Rather then let this excess go to waste (I'll never use all of it even for the occasional night out) I would like to donate. I live in the Hampton Roads area, in Portsmouth to be exact, and would like to find a family or few in the area that needs the milk. I don't have room in my freezer to freeze more than two weeks at a time but that ends up being anywhere from 84-140 oz. I usually bag it in 6 oz increments but can make smaller bags to suit a smaller appetite. No alcohol but I do use the occasional tylenol and drink caffeine. Prenatal vitamins everyday and no other medicines.

Stephroche4t

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down