MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Milk needed in Indiana for July baby

Go down

Milk needed in Indiana for July baby Empty Milk needed in Indiana for July baby

Post by sjb1skeets on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:32 pm

My husband and I are expecting baby #2 July 19th, 2010. We are looking ahead as we know the breast feeding journey will be a challenging one this time around. I am unable to supply his needs due to a structural condition in which I have insufficient glandular tissue and milk ducks to support breast feeding. Despite all medical interventions I have never been able to maintain a full supply. I am an adamant believer in breastfeeding and desperately would like this baby to be able to reap the benefits of breast milk as long as our first son ,We were completely blessed to find so many loving, caring women who selflessly donated to ensure our son's health. He thrived solely on donated milk for 15 months! We are hoping to be blessed this time around as well.

I am willing to cover all shipping costs and provide you with breast milk bags. I have experience with shipping and can assist you through the process as well. I am also willing to travel or meet halfway if it's a reasonable drive. We have family in Michigan and Ohio so we travel to various parts of the state as well. Please contact me if you are able or willing to help!

Thank you so much!
sjb1skeets
sjb1skeets

View user profile

Back to top Go down