MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

I'm almost out of milk for my son..Please Help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I'm almost out of milk for my son..Please Help!!

Post by SuperMommywith5kids on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 am

Isn't that funny that you grew up in Taunton? My husband works in Natick. As much as I would love the milk if he hadn't already started on partial cows milk I would love to take the milk in a heart-beat. I feel like since we've already transitioned my son to some cows milk that I probably should continue the route. Thanks soo much for the offer though.

Good Luck in donating it.
Kelley
SuperMommywith5kids

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kate_in_Natick on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:01 am

Kelley,

I can help you if you still need it. I have about 300oz of milk in my freezer that I would be happy to donate. You can take less than that if need be.

I am a non-smoker, I do not take herbal supplements, just a prenatal vitamin and Camila birth control (progesterone-only). Milk is in bags ranging from 3oz-7oz in size. I use the Lansinoh storage bags.

I also grew up in Taunton!! Smile I live in Natick now, but would be happy to coordinate a pickup/dropoff somehow. Just let me know.

-Kate

kate_in_Natick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm almost out of milk for my son..Please Help!!

Post by SuperMommywith5kids on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:55 am

Hi,
My name is Kelley. I have 5 kids and am currently nursing my 5th baby. He is 11 mos. old. I have been lucky enough to have had the opportunity to have two on-going donors although I did have one one-time donation of about 100 oz. I use the SNS to nurse Isaiah. He won't take the bottle or a sippy cup. I wanted to have enough breast-milk to last until my son turned a yr. old. Unfortunately, I'll be out soon. The last two nights I've added 1 oz. of cows milk to the SNS. He usually finishes most of the SNS, but he has had most of it left over. I think he was preferring the breast milk. He was just screaming with nursing and I think it's because he's not liking the taste. Does anyone have any donations? I would even love it if I could have another on-going donor as I think my son is going to give me a hard time in transitioning to cows milk. I would love to talk more to ask some questions if anyone is willing to help myself and my baby boy out. I'm in Taunton, Massachusetts!!

Kelley
SuperMommywith5kids

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top