MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little twins looking for milk

2 posters

Go down

Little twins looking for milk Empty Re: Little twins looking for milk

Post by SLCMama Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:12 pm

I was not able to get in touch with this mama, so if there is anyone out there with milk, we are still looking. Thanks! Very Happy

SLCMama

Back to top Go down

Post by SLCMama Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 pm

That is wonderful!! I will PM you!

SLCMama

Back to top Go down

Post by blmathews Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:35 am

Hi Heather,

I would be more than happy to provide you with a deep freeze full!!! My darling 8 month old daughter will not take the frozen breast milk at all. My partner gave birth and I was fortunate enough to be able to induce laction and fulfill most of what our daughter needed but my partner pumped up until last month so we really have quite a bit of milk saved up. She is very healthy and ate a very BF healthy diet (no onions, garlic, brocolli, dairy, beans etc..)

I am in the Ogden area, if you are interested please let me know.

Thanks,
Bobbie

blmathews

Back to top Go down

Little twins looking for milk Empty Little twins looking for milk

Post by SLCMama Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi there! I have two month old twins via a surrogate mother. I have induced lactation for them, but my supply is only about 1/3-1/2 of what these big healthy babies drink every day! I have been fortunate enough to get some breastmilk donations for them, and it has been a wonderful experience. We are almost out of breastmilk, and I would love to keep supplementing them with mama milk instead of going back to formula. If anyone has any to spare, I would love to talk to you! Thanks so much!

Heather

SLCMama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down