MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXCELLENT shipping rates for shipping in OK, TX, west LA, south NM and Mexico

2 posters

Go down

EXCELLENT shipping rates for shipping in OK, TX, west LA, south NM and Mexico Empty Re: EXCELLENT shipping rates for shipping in OK, TX, west LA, south NM and Mexico

Post by watawata Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Wow, that's a great rate! I'm hoping to become a donor again. I am just waiting until I come back from 2-week business trip at the beginning of Feb so that I can make sure I'm still producing enough for my son and extra for donation. Although the closest drop-off from where I live is one hour away, I'll keep this company in mind.

watawata

Back to top Go down

EXCELLENT shipping rates for shipping in OK, TX, west LA, south NM and Mexico Empty EXCELLENT shipping rates for shipping in OK, TX, west LA, south NM and Mexico

Post by mommymedic Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm

I just thought I'd pass this along to everyone shipping to and from these areas. Lonestar overnight (LSO.com) has AMAZING rates on shipping! I just found that I can ship a 70 pound box that is 24x24x24 w/ dry ice from Tulsa, OK to about 30 miles south of San Antonia, TX for less than $30 and its guaranteed by the 2nd day. From my door to theirs.

You can go to the website and figure out shipping with the weight and diminsions of the package and zipcodes. Don't forget to add the extra charges for picking up ($3.50) and residential delivery ($2.40) as well as fuel surcharge (5%). They also have an equation that is used to calculate oversized shipping. My package was 24x24x24 and it calculated my new oversized weight at 71lbs. Because 71lbs is greater than 70lbs, I put 71lbs in the quote part. Than added all the fees and fuel charge and it costs $29.98. I thought it had miscalculated, but I called cust service and they told me that it was, in fact, accurate.

Accounts can be set up for free and they have customer service available via phone.

Hopefully this will help someone save a lot of money!

mommymedic

Back to top Go down