MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk in the Grand Rapids/Holland area

3 posters

Go down

Looking for milk in the Grand Rapids/Holland area Empty Re: Looking for milk in the Grand Rapids/Holland area

Post by lisam10 Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Julie, If it doesn't work out or if you have extra. I also have family in Holland but until Nancy I am not sure they will be willing to pack it up for me. I am pregnant and am due in November. I currently reside in wichita,kansas. blessings, lisa

lisam10

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in the Grand Rapids/Holland area Empty Re: Looking for milk in the Grand Rapids/Holland area

Post by SnazzyJunebug Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:12 am

Hi Nancy,

I have a two month old little boy and am already running out of freezer room due to the extra milk I've been pumping. I live and work in the Grand Rapids area and would be willing to work with your family to get some milk shipped to you.

I recently returned to work and am still trying to figure out how much my LO needs while he's at grandmas, so I'm not sure yet how much extra I have per day. My best guess right now is at least 10 oz a day.

I see that your baby is due to arrive in a couple days, but if you do have time to respond, please email me and I'd be more than happy to answer any health and/or lifestyle questions you have: totallaus@gmail.com

Best wishes for you and your new baby!

~Julie~
SnazzyJunebug
SnazzyJunebug

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in the Grand Rapids/Holland area Empty Looking for milk in the Grand Rapids/Holland area

Post by nannygoat1968 Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:28 am

Hi, all, after a very long adoption journey, it looks like my husband and I are finally adoptiong a baby boy at the end of July. I still can't believe it. We've always been sure we wanted to avoid formula if at all possible. In fact, we had a freezer full of pumped milk last year from a friend that ran out the expiration date (tried on this forum to pass along before it expired, as well as through local midwives, no luck).

We're adopting a newborn who is scheduled (c-section) for delivery July 23rd in Virginia. We'll get home to the Santa Fe area (we live 25 miles south of Santa Fe) about two weeks after that. There's no donation action in New Mexico, so I'm branching out. I have family (parents and a sister) in the Grand Rapids/Holland area who can pick up and pack up and all that if needed. I would love for the arrangement to be long-term, but will take whatever is offered.

Thank you so much for considering. It's an INCREDIBLY generous gift, and we would be so very grateful,
Nancy

nannygoat1968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down