MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birmingham mom with milk to donate

3 posters

Go down

Birmingham mom with milk to donate Empty Birmingham mom with milk to donate

Post by alabamadonor Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:50 am

Hello mommas! I have a good bit of breast milk stored up from a freezer stash I thought I needed and now realize I don't. I have recently became a stay at home mom. I have milk back from march when my daughter was born and I sure don't want this liquid gold to go to waste Smile I live in the Birmingham area. I am very new to this so I would not know how to go about shipping and all but I am willing. Thanks ladies!

alabamadonor

Back to top Go down

Birmingham mom with milk to donate Empty Re: Birmingham mom with milk to donate

Post by blessed6810 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm

alabamadonor wrote:Hello mommas! I have a good bit of breast milk stored up from a freezer stash I thought I needed and now realize I don't. I have recently became a stay at home mom. I have milk back from march when my daughter was born and I sure don't want this liquid gold to go to waste Smile I live in the Birmingham area. I am very new to this so I would not know how to go about shipping and all but I am willing. Thanks ladies!

Do you still have this milk available? I live in NC but am traveling to GA this weekend for the 4th. I'm not sure how far away you are from Columbus, GA. My baby is 3 weeks old, and we are in desperate need for milk. I have PCOS and insufficient glandular tissue, making it very hard for to produce any milk for my baby. I am breastfeeding with an SNS using the donor milk I currently have, but we are almost out. I have a 2 year old that I nursed the same way for 11 months thanks to wonderful moms on milkshare. If you have not found a recipient for your milk, please consider us.

blessed6810

Back to top Go down

Birmingham mom with milk to donate Empty Will drive from Atlanta

Post by trpitts1028 Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:21 am

Hello,

I see that you posted a few weeks ago, but wonder if your milk is still available? We are adopting a baby boy and he is probably going to come early (we have had several false alarms in the last 3 weeks; birthmom has been in hospital several times)- I am hoping to have him on bm exclusively and would be interested in any milk you may have to donate. He is our (adopted) daughter's half brother - I was able to have her on bm thanks to Milkshare and she has been incredibly healthy. They have at least one older sibling with severe allergies, and we are hoping that bm will help.

Thanks,
Tracy

trpitts1028

Back to top Go down

Birmingham mom with milk to donate Empty Re: Birmingham mom with milk to donate

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down