MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

150-200 oz to give in Central PA

Go down

150-200 oz to give in Central PA Empty Re: 150-200 oz to give in Central PA

Post by stina978 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:10 am

I should have updated this a while ago

**This milk has been picked up**
Thanks!

stina978

View user profile http://scfmrankinfamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiejames77 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:27 am

Hi-- I sent an email to the email you have on your post as well...

Our daughter was born with IUGR by csection. My milk never fully came in and I'm still working on building my supply by using a SNS. However, this takes time and in the meantime, I'm having to use formula with the SNS. Our daughter seems to be allergic to every formula we've placed her on so far. I feel like I'm at a loss. She was never like this when she was first born... when my low supply was adequate for her low demand. Now, colic like symptoms and allergic reactions is what we've been enduring. Our poor babys' body is screaming for what she needs most, the breastmilk. If your supply is still available and you live somewhat near Tyrone, PA, I'm more than willing to drive to pickup the milk. Please contact me directly @ eddiejames77@yahoo.com Thanks so much for your time! -Julie Palmonka & Our Family of 4 (Army Dad)
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

View user profile http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

150-200 oz to give in Central PA Empty 150-200 oz to give in Central PA

Post by stina978 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 am

I have an oversupply of milk and have been pumping off the excess since my daughter's birth 12-7-09 and I have almost 200oz in my freezer that DH wants out of there (already donated once, freezer is full again - milk is from approx Feb through now).

I am healthy, have donated blood and cord blood since my little girl's birth with no problems. I don't smoke and I avoid as much caffeine as possible and also have been on a low dairy diet as it upsets DD's tummy. I also only take a prenatal vit and an occasional Aleve.

Milk is in Lansinoh freezer bags, and is all labeled with the date it was pumped as well as DD's DOB, then grouped in a ziplock bag by pump date.

I would prefer pick-up, but am willing to travel up to an hour (possibly two hours to Pittsburgh, they have a Chick-fil-A haha) I am blessed to be able to share this gift that I have and if you are interested please email at: me458@yahoo.com

stina978

View user profile http://scfmrankinfamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down