MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk for sick 7month old

2 posters

Go down

Need milk for sick 7month old Empty Re: Need milk for sick 7month old

Post by nm48502 Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:23 pm

nm48502
nm48502

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren L Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Where are you coming from? Also, how often do you visit your sister? I'm not sure if I would have enough for you by the 19th or 26th. Do you want to send me your email address? That might be easier.

Lauren L

Back to top Go down

Post by nm48502 Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:36 am

Im not but Im going down there for a week from the 19-26th and could get some then my sister lives in selbyville. Thank you
nm48502
nm48502

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren L Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Where in Delaware are you located? I may be able to help.

Lauren L

Back to top Go down

Need milk for sick 7month old Empty Need milk for sick 7month old

Post by nm48502 Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 am

Im looking for more milk for my 7 month old he has medical needs that make him require it and although I try I cannot produce enough. He has a feeding tube and cannot eat by mouth and only tolerates breastmilk anything you can give I will appreciate.

Nicole
nm48502
nm48502

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down