MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Milk to donate, north of Worcester

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Milk to donate, north of Worcester

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi Amy,

Do you still have milk stored? If it was in a deep freezer, we'd love it and are close by. Please let me know. Thanks!

Kelley
yaaykhadi@gmail.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.milkshare.com

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate, north of Worcester

Post by Amy on Thu May 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi,

I have 120+ ounces in my freezer that I would like to donate. I just found out my daughter is allergic to some of the foods I have been eating, and I can't give her any of my old milk. I have pumped sporatically over these past months, starting in September. My daughter was born mid-August.
I am healthy and do not take medications (except a multi-vitamin). I am gluten-free and caffeine-free (except for a little chocolate).
I live about 20 minutes north of Worcester, in Princeton.
I hope someone can use my milk even though some of it is a bit old. I would hate to see it wasted!

Amy

Amy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top